BOARD CERTIFIED IN JUVENILE LAW
Jonathon Glugover is BOARD CERTIFIED IN JUVENILE LAW
Juvenile law is the area of law that inherently and directly impacts children. It includes, but is not limited to, dependency, delinquency, and termination of parental rights matters. It does not include adoption matters or matters arising in the context of family law proceedings not consolidated with dependency or termination of parental rights matters.
Minimum standards for juvenile law certification, provided in Rule 6-29.3, include:
• Practice of law for at least 5 years;
• Substantial involvement in the specialty of juvenile law during 3 of the last of the last 5 years immediately preceding application;
• Handling of at least 20 fully adjudicated trials or appellate proceedings of which at least 10 occurred during the 5 years immediately preceding application;
• 50 hours of approved juvenile law certification continuing legal education in the 3 years immediately preceding application;
• Peer review; and, a written examination.